At Markall Inc. we strive every day to be the solution-based resource to the manufacturing industry. We offer full-service manufacturing capabilities to select industries; and actively participate in supply chain rationalization programs that partner with our clients’ strategic sourcing, engineering, and operations divisions.
Markall works with clients to identify potential cost savings; Just-In-Time inventory reduction; consignment management programs; Supplier Self-Release models; raw material stocking systems; and engineering and visionary support. Our Markall Value Added Pricing (MVAP™) model offers the highest level of transparency of our cost and value-added services, resulting in a reduced Total Cost of Ownership for our clients.
Markall owns and operates an International District Repair Center for the refurbishment and repair of impaired assets, further extending the useful life and providing cost-savings on the products it produces.
RA Industries, the manufacturing arm of Markall Inc., operates a state of the art machining center that incorporates:
- Full CNC Milling Department capable of 4 axis machining with 14 machining centers capacity with up to 50” x 20” x 25” travel
- Full CNC Lathe Department with 10 machining centers with capacity capability handling parts up to 24” swing diameter & 120” maximum length
- Manual Milling, Turning, and Drilling equipment
R.A. Industries’ vetted network of over 300 suppliers and specialty process vendors allow for any other production process not producible by the machining department.
Engineering & Fabrication Completion Center
- “Best in Class” at planning and managing “period of supply” – SAP (Systems Applications and Products) and MRP (Materials Requirements Planning), resulting in efficient product availability and utilization
- Supplier Self Release (SSR) status – certified per customer specifications.
- CAD CAM systems for total project manufacturing
- Product rebuild, repair and refurbishment services through our International District Repair Center in Southern California
- Electric circuit board fabrication & assembly
- Vendor and supplier network that is vetted, established & expansive
- Electronic connector design / test /procurement
International District Repair Center
- Certified to ship internationally
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations)
- EAR (Export Administration Regulations)
- DRC Conflict Free (Democratic Republic of the Congo) Conflict Minerals ready
- FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act) – Strict professional Code of Conduct
Supply Chain Management Services
- MVAP™ value-added services for all your supply chain needs
- Services can stand alone or be integrated seamlessly to include the entire workflow, from sourcing, inventory planning, procurement, warehousing and distribution, kitting and assembly, order fulfillment services, to full supply chain integration. Comprehensive turnkey manufacturing capabilities include:
- Design & Fabrication
- Inspection & Testing
- Just-In-Time Programs are how we solve MRP instability through periods of supply
- Inventory & Consignment Management Systems
- “Dock-to-Stock Program” ensures superior quality for customers and reduces redundant inspection costs
Markall’s manufacturing arm, RA Industries LLC, is certified and operates under the following standards
- AS9100D: Aerospace Quality management system
- ISO 9001:2015: Commercial quality management system
- IPC-A-610E Rev. E: Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies standard published by the Association Connecting Electronics Industries (in compliance)
- SN-C-0005 Rev. D: NASA Contamination Control Requirements
- Compliant to S20.20-2007: Standard for the development of an electrical discharge control program
- Compliant with Federal and Military clean room and electronic assembly acceptance standards
- Woman and Minority-Owned Business